Thursday, January 26, 2006


I realize that thinking about writing is not actually the same is writing, but for me sometimes, its pretty close..

As I'd mentioned in my previous post, I made excellent progress over last weekend on the script for Heist. Unfortuantely this week, I haven't had the opportunity to build on that success by getting actual physical pages written. I have however, been thinking about writing quite a bit. The little movie projector in my head lets me play and replay new scenes over and over again in my mind until I have them worked out to the point where they'll go quickly when I write them. In fact, many of the new pages that I added over the weekend were "pre-written" in my head so when I went to write them, it was almost no work at all.

Its always tough to say how many pages the scenes in my head will translate to when I go to write them, but I think I've got at least another 5 pages worked out. We'll see.

Amazon is telling me that the book that I orderd "Killer Camera Rigs.. " was unsourcable by them. Bummer. Wish they could have let me know sooner, it's going on two weeks since I put the order in through them. I'll have to try buying it directly from the site that I originally found it on.


No comments: