Sunday, February 05, 2006


Another productive weekend...

After some much needed support on the direction that heist is going in, I could hardly wait for the weekend to arrive so that I could write.

However, due to commitments that I had elsewhere, I could only get a few hours in. Fortunately, that translated to lots of cleanup and almost 10 new pages for a total of about 75...

Where at one point I'd been worried about being able to stretch the story to 80 pages, I'm now wondering if I'll be able to get it in under 90. I don't think that will more than 90 though, 95 max.

A good friend and supporter of various projects of mine over the years, Dave (don't want to mention full names until I check with him) has agreed to help with the firearm education, safety and selection for the film. He's a certified NRA safety instructor, film enthusiast, gun collector and all around great guy to have on your team for just about any project, film or otherwise so I really look forward to working with him on Heist. Having Dave will really help bring the production values to a new level. Not that there's a ton of gun sequences, but what's there will look real now - no question.

James is on his way back home to Perth Australia now. He'll be back in May.. I'm hoping to wrap the script soon so that we can start preproduction work.

Stay tuned!



No comments: